Timeless Rejuvenation Policies/Consultation
Consultations will be a fee of $50.00, UNLESS the patient purchases $50.00 or more in product or a service at the time and day of the consultation.
Laser Clearance & Consultation Deposit For Dr.Hobbs
We request that at the time of scheduling for ALL Consultations (with your Laser Specialist or Medical Director) a $50.00 deposit. In person, or over the phone before appointment is confirmed.
- All deposits will secure the patients’ time and may be used towards an individual treatment or treatment package.
A 24 hour notice of cancellation is required. If the patient cancels the appointment of is a NO SHOW, to the scheduled Consultation, the deposit WILL NOT be able to be used towards future treatments. This ensures that both the patients’ and practices time is respected and used appropriately.
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand things come up and you may need to cancel an appointment. If this happens, we respectfully ask for at least 24 hours notice prior to cancellation. Our technicians want to be available for all our clients’ needs, but when one client misses a scheduled appointment, another loses an opportunity to be seen.
Any client who does not show up for their appointment without at least 24 hours notice will be considered a NO SHOW. Clients who NO SHOW 2 or more times within 12 months may be dismissed from the practice.
All appointments missed or cancelled without at least 24 hours notification will be subject to a $50.00 rebooking fee. This money will be used as a deposit for your next scheduled appointment.
At Timeless Rejuvenation, we believe good client/technician relationships are based on good communication and understanding. We know unavoidable circumstances happen, and things may come up which cause you to cancel without 24 hours notice. Fees may be waived in these instances, but only with approval by management. Any questions regarding rebooking fees should be directed to office management at 704.782.7546
- No unattended children/No children in the treatment room.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times, for safety reasons.
- All services and package sales are final.
- All product returns have a 10 day window, with a receipt for the exchange of a product credit.
- GIFT CARD sales will have no cash refunds.
- All gift cards will expire a year after the sale date.